No products in the cart.
Your Information Is Secured And Protected.
We Preserve Your Information.
We keep all your account details secured that we directly receive from you such as account creation or account modification details, contact customer support, request on-demand services, and other relevant details. We are well aware of the fact that you are concerned about your privacy. You share details on the condition of the authenticity of the company and the information provided is not disclosed by the company or its associated members under any critical circumstances. The sensitive information is safeguarded keeping company guidelines in minds such as name, phone number, email address, profile picture, postal address, product request for delivery, and other additional details that you provide. We are committed to preserving all the privacy details. Our staff members and all the associated people involved in the site follow the usage practices and strict policies regarding your information.
Your consent to the terms and policies.
The specific information we collect.
Our working team or any user associated with the processing keeps the confidentiality of your information. Our employees and processors have access to the personal data of users that they collect and are obliged to respect the information collected under the special guidelines of the organization. We collect information through various ways and ensure to keep the confidentiality secured. In the following categories, we collect your information.
- Location information: When you use our services for placing any order, your actual location is tracked using GPS and a network-based source. By using the Akravi.com website, you can allow access to the website for the location services with the help of a “mobile operating system” done through the permission system only. We can even receive the exact location of your device when it is running in the background in order to send the retail store’s promotion. In addition to this, your approximate location can be tracked by our team with the use of an IP address so as to make the website faster.
- Contacts information- By allowing the website Akravi.com to access the address book on your device through the permission system, we are able to collect the necessary details from your address books such as store names and contact information. Through this process, we facilitate your social interactions through our services. With the help of mentioned information above, we find out if the user is connected with the network or not and provide the user an option to call if the user taps on any of the contact numbers.
- Transaction Information- All the details of your transactions of our services used are collected by our team including the services that you requested, the time when the service was provided, charged amount, placement of the order, and other transaction details. In any case, if someone uses your promo code, we associate the name of that person with you. With the help of this, we get help in accessing information in terms of data catching and making the app faster.
- Usage and preference information- We collect some specific information such as how you and site visitors are interacting with our services, preferences expressed, and settings chosen based on the requirements. Apart from this, in some cases, we go by using similar technologies and cookies that create unique identifiers.
- Device information- All the essential details and information of your mobile are meticulously kept by our teams such as operating system, mobile version, hardware model, software, file names versions, serial number, advertising identifiers, mobile network information, and device motion information in order to retrieve running apps and boost their performance. Based on the information details found on your device, we can have access to your information and easily find accounts on your device such as read phone status and call on phone numbers and recognize your identity.
- Call and SMS data- Our website smoothens the way of communication between users and customer support. In addition to this, we receive the call data that encompasses the time of the call, received date or SMS message, the client’s phone numbers, the content of the SMS message, and OTP(s).
- Log information- When you come across our services, we get information of server logs that entails information like device IP address, app features, pages viewed, access dates and times, other system activity, app crashes, and the third-party site or service that you were going through before interacting with our services. All this information is helpful to check network connection, receiving data from the internet, enable reading phone status, preventing the device from sleeping, and viewing the Wi-Fi connection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Our ways of using your personal information
While using our websites when you feed your personal details at Akravi.com, our job is to consolidate your personal information and use it for the purpose it was collected for. You may go through the further details as to how your information is used that we collect from you and how we safeguard your details and identity from an external source and bring it to good use.
- We use your information to contact you in the future regarding the Akravi.com products or their promotion and other products and services with an intent to bring changes to the product or to make some improvisation for the same.
- Your information is used to keep the track of different activities of users on our sites, to improve our promotional and marketing efforts, to improve the areas of key features, to strategically analyze the web site usage, and improve the website design, content, and features to improve the marketing strategies.
- With the information we receive, we provide better and improves services in terms of facilitating payments, providing products and services you request on time, and sending receipts.
- Services are personalized and improved based on the information we receive and strive to provide more enhanced features, better social connections, advertisements, and referrals.
- Internal operations are performed, for example- how to prevent fraudulent activities and abuse of data analysis, research, and testing. In addition to this, activity trends and analyses are monitored.
- Some vital communications that might be of interest are sent to you including information about products, services, events, news, and promotions.
At Akravi.com, we aim to deliver you a healthy and meaningful experience using your personal information as well as to promote our products in cost-effective way and efficient ways simultaneously.
Conditions on sharing your information
During the course of doing business, whatever information we collect about you as per the guidelines described in the statement can be performed by other companies on our behalf provided some conditions are fulfilled. We may share your information based on the following conditions:
- Sometimes, we come up with an option to retain third parties to update, analyze, and correct data that we collect on our websites just to improve our product’s efficiencies and database.
- Personal information is shared with third parties such as agents, fulfillment houses, suppliers, and other third parties to allow delivery of products, services, and information.
- Third parties help in providing you a service you requested through promotional offerings or partnership made by either party i.e. third-party or us.
- These third parties may access your personal information if it is needed to perform functions for Akravi.com but these parties are not authorized to make any unnecessary use of your personal information until it is used for the intended purpose.
- If you submit any content in a public forum for the general public, such as blog comments, other features, or social media posts of our services, they are viewable by the general public.
- In case of third parties where you let us share information such as other apps or websites and other important sharing, we may share your information in that case.
Some other important information we may share
- As an association with Akravi.com, the affiliated entities and subsidiaries provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or engage in logistics purposes, and/or do data centralization.
- The Other business people that we are associated with like consultants, vendors, service providers, and marketing providers need access to such information at times in order to carry out work on our behalf.
- Any request for information by a competent authority, the disclosure should be in accordance with or is otherwise required any applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
- If we find your actions are irrelevant and inconsistent as per our user agreements, terms of service, or policies, or to protect the property, rights, and safety of Akravi.com, the information is shared with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other involved third parties.
- During any negotiations, merger, consolidation, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of any portion of our business by or into another company, such information is shared.
- If in any other way we notify you and you consent to the sharing, then information is shared.
- If any anonymized or aggregated form cannot be used to identify you, in that case, your information is shareable.